Your privacy is for Hi! Mindset of great importance. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the website (www.himindset.com) with information that we learn about you.
1) Processed personal data
When using our website we get the following information about you:
- information about your visit to our (mobile) website: URL, browser type, language, date and time of your visit
- links with social media
- information provided by you in the contact form, such as your name, e-mail and telephone number
The law refers to this as personal data and says that we can only use it if we explain exactly why and for what reason. You can read this below.
We do not give your personal details to other companies or organizations, except if necessary for the web shop or if the law says that it should. An example is that we can report to the police in the event of a suspicion of fraud.
2) Purpose of processing personal data
We can use your data for the following purposes:
- to inform you about current and future products or services from Hi! Mindset
- to improve the quality, safety and user-friendliness of our (mobile) website
- to contact you about the services you have requested
Insofar as your processing is required for these processing, Hi! Mindset only process your data if you have given that permission.
3) Contact form
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. You must fill in certain information. We keep these until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months later. This way we can easily access the information in subsequent questions. We can also train our customer service to be even better.
You can subscribe to our newsletter. Here you can read news, tips and information about our products and services. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission.
Hi! Uses Hi! Mindset cookies. A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on your hard drive from your computer or mobile phone. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers on a subsequent visit.
Through this website the following types of cookies can be placed:
- Use of permanent cookies With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you at a new visit on our website. The website can therefore be specially tailored to your preferences. Even if you have given permission for the placing of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. Because of this you do not have to repeat your preferences so you save time and make a better use of our website. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
- Use of session cookies Using a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
- Google Analytics Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the Analytics service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
- Social media On our website buttons are included to promote web pages (liking) or share (tweet) on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from Facebook or Twitter itself. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of Facebook or Twitter (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The information they collect is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to and through Twitter, Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn stored on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google + adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- We use secured connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
In addition, we have of course taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any other form of unlawful processing. We do not store your data longer than legally permitted, legally required and / or necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed. How long certain data is stored depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which it is processed. The storage period can therefore differ per goal.
8) View and change or delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- insight into the exact personal data we have
- to have errors corrected
- the removal of (obsolete) personal data
- withdrawing permission
- object to a particular use
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person. To prevent abuse we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you need to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
9) Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
10) Submit a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisor. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
11) Contact information
Hi! Mindset B.V.
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 104 – 108
NL-1012 SG AMSTERDAM